The advantages of Supplemental Benefit Plans to the business.
- Plans represent NO COST to the employer unless they choose to contribute.
- Enrollment in Forza plans creates cost containment and overall healthcare savings.
- Consolidate all supplemental plans and associated billing, which removes the administrative burden from the employer.
- Builds employee morale and retention.
- Eliminates the cost of benefit administration and communication materials.
- Enhances part-time retention through cost-effective voluntary health care and wellness solutions.
FACT: Supplemental Benefit Plans represent NO COST to the employer or union unless they choose to contribute.
FACT: 77% of employees are likely to purchase voluntary insurance if offered the beneﬁt.
The benefits of supplemental plans to your workforce
- Employees choose customized plan options based on their individual needs.
- Our programs are guaranteed issue, portable and have guaranteed rates based on entry age.
- Plans are available to the employee, their spouses and dependent children.
- Forza's product designs and premium rates are not available outside of the speciﬁed employer group.
- Part-time employees have access to coverage not historically available to them.
- We provide retiree Medical, Rx and Comprehensive Administrative solutions to Medicare eligible (age 65 or older)retiree groups.
Employees want the ability to pick and choose their benefits to match their lifestyles.
Our benefit options are extensive.
Rather than offering a generic list of voluntary benefits to your workforce, let us create a plan that reflects the makeup of your workforce based on demographics including age, income level and marital status. For a complete listing of supplemental benefits, please view our custom benefits page.