No-Cost Services Provided by Forza
Getting your supplemental insurance program up and running is easy with The Forza Insurance Group. We take care of all the steps that go into communicating, enrolling and administering plans for your employees. And we do it for you at no extra cost!
Hear from Forza CEO John D'Angelo, as he explains the strategy of combining client education and highly trained benefit specialists.
The educational process is critical in helping employees make the best choice for their supplemental benefits. Learn how Forza Insurance Group supports this process from beginning to end.
Custom Communications Program
Keep everyone educated, informed and comfortable with their choices through an assortment of marketing materials.
• Bilingual materials and benefit counselors are inclusive to all populations
• A pre- and post-enrollment communications campaign keeps everyone informed
• Pre-enrollment group education meetings motivate employees and answer questions
Plus! We provide a private benefits website, customized to your organization, to provide members with educational information and tools for easy benefit management.
All of this at no cost!
We keep employees fully engaged and educated integrating with existing Employer platforms such as QR codes.
Proprietary Co-Branded Client Enrollment Sites
- Enrollment sites are designed to provide a hassle free experience using multiple platforms for enrollment.
- Enrollment sites can also educate the employees with videos, product pdf’s, and instructions.
- All necessary forms can be found on the sites. An easy experience for the employee!
These additional enrollment features and services represents zero hard cost to the employer.
Dedicated Call Center
We’re available 24/7, and you only need a single toll-free number for all of your benefits and services questions.
Our multi-language professionals are trained on the culture, benefits systems and the needs of all clients.
All of our Customer Care Representatives are licensed and work only for us.
Voice stamped secure enrollment with security redundancy.